Become an Allstate Personal Financial Representative
You are passionate, motivated and independent. You thrive on helping customers achieve their financial goals, objectives and lifelong dreams. You are a person that customers can count on to help them meet their financial needs.
As an Allstate Personal Financial Representative you'll soar to new heights with the following sales support:
- Consumer-centric product portfolio including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds and more
- Extensive marketing and product materials
- Nationwide Marketing support to reach new customers through the Allstate brand
- Telemarketing campaigns designed to generate immediate sales leads, qualify prospects and set up appointments
We'll help you get off to a fast start through comprehensive sales education, while providing financial incentives designed to help you get established. Proven business installation processes and local support will allow you to focus on existing customers, all while providing you the resources necessary to help partner agencies identify the right time to introduce you on a favorable basis to Allstate customers.
How Will I be Rewarded?
- Unlimited money-making potential through commissions, bonuses, expansion and more
- Provides you with comprehensive training — at no cost — to help get you up and running quickly
- Offers strong brand recognition and a solid reputation as a leader in the industry and in local communities
What Do I Need?
- At least 2 years of customer facing sales experience
- State Life/Health Insurance Licenses FINRA Series 6 or 7 and 63 Securities Licenses
- Professional designations such as RICP, FSCP, CLU, ChFC, CFP and LUTCF preferred
Customers have trusted Allstate with their protection needs for over 80 years and many rely on us to provide life and retirement products that help ensure their long term financial security. We are a highly recognized brand with a solid reputation as a leader in the industry and in local communities. Visit our website at http://www.allstatepfr.com to learn more becoming an Allstate Personal Financial Representative or call 1-877-711-1014, option 2.